Acceptance of Terms
We reserve the right, at any time, to add, update, modify, or otherwise change this Policy. Such changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the Website.
Information We Collect Automatically
If you visit our Website to browse, read, or download information, we may have access to, and we may retain, information such as:
- The method through which you access the Internet;
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our Website; and
- how you were linked or referred to our Website.
We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain our Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our Website, to ensure proper functioning of the Website, and to help us make our Website more accessible and useful). We will not use this information we collect automatically to identify individuals, except for Website security or law enforcement purposes. We will not obtain personally identifiable information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us when you use our online forms.
Other Information We May Collect
In order for you to use some services offered by the Website, we require that you provide us personal information about yourself. We ask for personal information because it allows us to provide a personalized service to you, such as emailing you specific information that you request. If you choose to identify yourself, or otherwise provide us with personally identifiable information, when you use our online forms:
- We will collect and may retain any personally identifying information, such as your name, street address, email address, phone number, and any other information you provide. We will use this information to try to fulfill your request and may use it provide you with additional information at a later time. We will not disclose such information to third parties, except as specified in this Policy.
- Personal information you may submit in connection with employment inquiries will be used only for recruitment and future employment consideration.
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that in our sole and exclusive judgment are appropriate in order to fulfill your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will attempt to honor your request. Note, however, that if you do not provide such information or request us to keep such information confidential, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to, or fulfill your request.
Please note that electronic communication is capable of being intercepted or accessed by parties unauthorized by both you and us. Please do not send sensitive data such as social security numbers, bank account details, credit card information by email or through our Website.
Consent and Jurisdiction
By using the Website, you signify your agreement to the terms of this Policy. This Policy and the use of the Website are governed by Minnesota law. Any action brought related to the Website or this Policy shall be brought in a federal court in Hennepin County, Minnesota, or state court in Anoka County, in the Tenth Judicial District, Minnesota, within one year after the claim arises. Users of the Website consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts as the most convenient and appropriate for the resolution of disputes concerning this Policy. This Policy and the notices outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any third party.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by postal mail using the information below:
11800 Xeon Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, MN 55448
Notice of Privacy Practices
Click here to view our Notice of Privacy Practices that applies to individuals receiving our healthcare services.
Revised May 17, 2023