1. Who pays for Home Health Care?
We will work with you to determine the appropriate source. Medicare and Medicaid will pay for home health services as will many long term care insurance plans, worker’s compensation plans and health insurance companies. Clients also have the option of personally paying for home health services.
2. Do I need a physicians order for Home Health Care?
Yes, all services provided in the home are under the direction and orders of the patients physician.
3. What if I have a problem at night or on the weekend?
We have nurses on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
4. How can I be sure my family member is in good, caring hands?
We have been providing home health services in the community for over 17 years. We conduct monthly customer satisfaction surveys. Our agency carefully screens all applicants with criminal background checks.
5. What criteria are required for Medicare to approve payment?
- The client must be Medicare eligible.
- The client must be "home bound," which means that leaving the home requires considerable
and taxing effort.