Frequently Asked Questions
1. For what types of jobs do you hire at Mary T. Inc.?
Most of our positions involve providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or other special needs. We also employ people in management, accounting, IT, administrative support, and nursing positions.
2. What are the general qualifications needed to work in your residential programs?
To be considered for employment, you must be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED, have proof of work eligibility, consent to a state criminal background check, and possess a valid driving license with minimal moving violations.
3. Do you provide employee benefits and what is the eligibility?
- A high-deductible health plan with a Health Savings Account -- eligibility begins the first of the month following 90 days of employment
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- A 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Opportunities for continued learning and development
(employees at Mary T. Inc. receive, on average, 30 hours of training annually)
- Regard and recognition for individual and team accomplishments
Employees who are regularly scheduled 30 hours or more per week are eligible for company benefits
4. How do I apply for a position with your organization?
Persons interested in employment can apply in any of the following ways:
In Person at our Main Office:
1555 118th Lane NW, Coon Rapids, MN 55448
763-754-2505 or 1-888-255-6400
Phone line for directions: 763-862-5460
Hours: Monday through Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm Central time
In Person at our Maryland Office:
820 Ritchie Highway, #100, Severna Park, MD 21146
Hours: Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm Eastern time
In Person at our Arizona Office:
1576 East Cottonwood Lane, Casa Grande, AZ 85122
520-836-5273 or 1-800-862-0765
Hours: Monday through Friday, from 8 am to 4 pm Mountain time
- Fax your resume to: In Minnesota, 763-754-0332
- Fax your resume to: In Maryland, 410-544-6818
- Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download an application form
Mary T. Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer